Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

What's Good Wednesdays

Last Wednesday was off the hook. To see one of my top M.C.'s on stage spinning the realness was definitely cool. I got to speak to him and ask him for a bit of advice from one man on the mic to another. That alone was worth the trip to the What's Good Wednesdays and the music was great. The tracks and artists that I remember like Grand Puba, Leaders Of The New School, EPMD and joints "I Got To Have It", "Born To Roll" "Scenario" and a bunch more from the "era of terror". To quote Def Rock. If you have the time this Wednesday check out What's Good with Akrobatik and Clashious Clay. What's Good Wednesdays Wednesday, July 18 at 10:00pm at Milly's Tavern O.Freeman

1 comment:

  1. I still try to include EPMD as part of a balanced breakfast every morning.

    ReplyDelete